Such a Bee-U-t-FULL Family!! Where's Justus? I'm looking forward to a new post with your short hair... Vickis never seen it. I can tell you're not a frequent blogger but I know why. With all the things that keep you busy! I love you, miss you and I'm glad we have another thing that allows us to keep in touch! Love, Lolly
Our family has begun a new tradition for each child's 8th birthday. Since Jayden is the oldest, he was the first. the tradition is to take each child to the General Conference immediately following their 8th birthday. We an absolutely amazing time. One of the highlights was going to the Church Administration Building where Bryce and Jayden met with Elder John M. Madsen of the First Quorum of the Seventy. while waiting for him to get out of some meetings, they were able to meet, and shake the hands of 7 Apostles. Bryce said that Jayden was in absolute awe of this experience. On the way up to Elder Madsen's office, they got to talk with Elder Holland and Elder Cook. Elder Holland told Jayden that "He would be a great missionary one day." Once in Elder Madsen's office, he showed them a sculpture called "The Deacon's Bench". Elder Madsen referred to it in the Saturday evening Priesthood session of Conference.
1 comment:
Such a Bee-U-t-FULL Family!! Where's Justus? I'm looking forward to a new post with your short hair... Vickis never seen it. I can tell you're not a frequent blogger but I know why. With all the things that keep you busy! I love you, miss you and I'm glad we have another thing that allows us to keep in touch! Love, Lolly
Post a Comment